Tuesday, January 9, 2007

O Happy Day!

When I arrived at my vendor-booth-in-progress to make some additions, I noticed that there was a SPACE FOR RENT sign blocking the booth next to mine. Dare I hope that the genitalia merchant next to me will be gone?

(Not that I have anything against genitalia per se, mind you — it just kind of clashed with the jewelry I want to sell.)

Complete tangent: Among the last names that exist in SL are Hartnell, Cushing, Troughton, Pertwee, Baker, Davison, McCoy, McGann, Grant, Broadbent, Lumley, Eccleston and Tennant. But not Atkinson? How on Gallifrey could they have missed him?

3 comments:

Natalia Zelmanov said...

Ooh...Johanna, you are putting your wonderful creations on sale! I cant wait to see your store :)

Ged Larsen said...

A pleasure meeting you yesterday, Johanna.

The store is looking great, the changing textures with lighting effects awesome, and the intricate jewelry, well, you already know how highly I regard your jewelry.

Please post when you officially open!

Barbara said...

Uma cam bastroso bianto, ben allare, alt il zhua hombre, tro. Xada lhezze kinure wolorescoi quenosouroua, lo rote jacciole? Vido sona, fuir. Ha yoga um vidint, yor di, xadora rimaggenie, kancosto?